Church History

The first church built specifically by and for the Presbyterian congregation was built on the corner of Main and Geissmann streets and opened and consecrated in June 1931. People of all faiths have been worshipping on Tamborine Mountain since the first settlers held services in their own homes. There have been many hundreds of people whose religious life has centred on the Presbyterian Church since then. Some of them have told their story in this account of the Presbyterian Church since 1931.... Read more here...